Followers

Follow. Make money.

Click "Join This Site" to become a follower of my blog. Each email entry enters you to win a $25 Visa Gift Card. Good Luck!

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Cruisin' and Groovin'.


Need some jams for the road? Bring it. My iPod has been known to house some of the most random beats....you might say I have music tourette's. (Don't judge me) I have also been known to have the best travel tunes around, ya, I'm famous. 

But I know deep down everyone loves these songs and nothing makes you feel more motivated than some belting of "Don't Stop Believing" down the highway, which everyone really does see you singing despite you thinking you are alone (the same is true for picking your nose, we see you: just saying). So let down your hair, practice your head bob, and stick your arms outside of the vehicle, because it is time to road trip.  
Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

No comments:

Post a Comment